Inspired by military instruments!
Its robust construction and its concave dial ring reinforce the s jieux of its new imposing stature.
Paving the way for others to follow, the Ranger 45 is inspired by military field instruments.
Its robust construction and its rotating bezel reinforce its new imposing stature.
Miyota Japanese quartz three-hand movement with four-hour crown placement.
The dial features printed hours, a seconds ring on the concave ring, molded hands and applied 12-hour markers.
Designed for outdoor activities, this robust design has a contemporary look
- 44 mm case, 100 m very / 10 ATM in stainless steel with reinforced minimum glass.
- Stainless steel bezel, screw bar lugs, stainless steel double seal crown, stainless steel screwed back.
- Solid 24 mm bracelet with three free-swinging stainless steel links with solid double-locking stainless steel clasp with fine adjustment.
- Inspired by measuring instruments in the field Three hand movement, molded hands, printed seconds ring and applied 12 hour marker
- 45 mm larger case with concave dial ring, fixed stainless steel bezel and bold printed numbers
- Solid construction
- The crown is placed at 4 o'clock to prevent irritation on the wrist that may occur during physical activities